Anatomy Refresher Coming Soon!
Join White Crow Yoga for a continuing education workshop which counts as 5 contact hours for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher’s (RYTs). In this workshop, we will cover basic concepts of yin yoga, practice a yin master class and refresh our anatomy knowledge. While we do offer CECs, you do not have to be a yoga teacher to attend. It is open to all.
This workshop is 2 mini-workshops in 1. First, we will explore how anatomy impacts our yoga practice and how we might change a few simple habits to improve function and decrease pain. Then, we will review yin yoga theory at a high level and enjoy a yin yoga practice.
Yoga Anatomy Refresher Will Help You:
- Integrate anatomy and body mechanics
- Incorporate safe, effective movement applying anatomical knowledge
- Safely teach hypomobile students
- Avoid further hypermobility
- Understand why to use/avoid certain cues
- Develop acceptance of limitations that cannot be changed
- Improve joint health
- Strength the flow of prana
- Train the mind and body to become calm and endure distraction
Continuing Education Credits
Yoga Alliance Approved for 5-contact CEC hours