Cube Care Instructor Workshop
Our Cube Care Instructor Workshop may be taken by anyone interested in learning the art of taking better care of oneself. Taking care of ourselves is crucial because we can’t give service to others if we are empty and burned out. The course counts as 12 contact CEC hours for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers
In our Cube Care Instructor Training Workshop, we’ll cover:
- Concepts concerning types and causes of pain
- Direct and indirect indications for the mind-body connection
- How emotions can affect the body
- Musculo-skeletal screening, developed by Rebecca Lowe, using yoga poses
- Self-care techniques that can be used for ourselves, clients and yoga students
- Working with an OMPT Cube – Each participant takes home an OMPT cube – a $27.99 value
- How to assess yourself and others using yoga poses
- Incorporating easy to use OMPT cubes and simple asanas to release and strengthen the body
- Incorporating time for yourself!
Cube Care™ Instructor Training is best suited for bodywork professionals with a general knowledge of anatomy: massage therapists, physical therapists, personal trainers, or yoga or Pilates instructors. That being said, we welcome anyone who is interested in learning more about self-treatment and body care!
Continuing Education Credits
Yoga Alliance Approved for 12 contact CEC hours