Yoga for Hips, Shoulders and Core
Connect with your body from the inside out and take your yoga practice for your hips, shoulder and core totally out of the box! You’ll learn new moves and understand how to modify movements to get shoulders, hips and core strength and mobility that best serves the life and body you live in.
Explore the anatomy of the hips, shoulders and core while tailoring alignment to each student. Assist students in finding their edge without creating pain and dysfunction. Learn out of the box moves that are fun, effective and truly different!
In Yoga for Hips, Shoulders and Core, you’ll learn how to:
- Integrate anatomy and body mechanics
- Incorporate a fresh approach to teaching for shoulders, hips and core
- Safely teach hypomobile and hypermobile students
- Avoid further hypermobility
- Teach fresh moves for shoulders, hip and core
- Creatively think and coach
- Improve spatial awareness
- Improve strength, mobility and integrated body awareness
- Lead pranayama and meditation to connect to the shoulders, hips and core
Continuing Education Credits
Yoga Alliance Approved for 15-contact CEC hours