Yoga with Resistance Bands and Foam Rollers
Join White Crow Yoga for a continuing education workshop which counts as 5 contact hours for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher’s (RYTs). In this workshop, we will cover basic concepts of fascial release and how to practice select poses using resistance bands. While we do offer CECs, you do not have to be a yoga teacher to attend. It is open to all.
Discover creative ways to change poses you currently practice by adding resistance bands or tubing. Anytime we add a new dimension to our yoga practice, it can help us stay actively present and mindful in our practice. In this workshop, you’ll also learn the benefits of using a foam roller and learn how this can be incorporated into a yoga practice.
In Yoga with Resistance Bands and Foam Rollers you’ll learn how to:
- Teach over 20 poses using resistance bands or tubes
- Easily incorporate bands into a diverse class population
- Create better practice adherence with simple movement changes
- Avoid muscle adaptation by creating challenge
- Improve spatial awareness by introducing new tools
- Improve strength, mobility and integrated body awareness
- Release fascia to reduce pain and soreness
- Increase mobility by improving fascia health
Continuing Education Credits
Yoga Alliance Approved for 5-contact CEC hours