Yoga with Resistance Bands COMING SOON! DO NOT PURCHASE YET PLEASE!
Join White Crow Yoga for a continuing education workshop which counts as 2 contact hours for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher’s (RYTs). In this workshop, we will cover basic concepts of how to practice select poses using resistance bands. While we do offer CECs, you do not have to be a yoga teacher to attend. It is open to all.
Due to COVID, we are offering 2 CONTACT hours for this remote workshop through Dec 31, 2020.
Discover creative ways to change poses you currently practice by adding resistance bands or tubing. Anytime we add a new dimension to our yoga practice, it can help us stay actively present and mindful in our practice.
In Yoga with Resistance Bands you’ll learn how to:
- Teach variations of 20 poses using resistance bands
- Easily incorporate bands into a diverse class population
- Create better practice adherence with simple movement changes
- Improve spatial awareness by introducing new tools
- Improve strength, mobility and integrated body awareness
- Avoid muscle adaptation by creating challenge
Continuing Education Credits
Yoga Alliance Approved for 2-contact CEC hours prior to Dec 31, 2020 and 2 non-contact hours after that date