Our Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training will empower you to lead prenatal and postnatal students through a safe, effective basic yoga practice, whether in a prenatal… Read More
Our Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training course is available as an online course, which you may start anytime. We also offer it as a live course on occasion. Read More
In Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training, you’ll learn:
- Prenatal Yoga Benefits
- Stages of Pregnancy
- Pose Breakdown for 21 Asanas
- Explanation of 3 Specific Pranayamas
- Anatomy of Pregnancy by Trimester
- Prenatal Sequences
- Prenatal Precautions
- Prenatal Students in Non-Prenatal Classes
- Prenatal Essential Safety (AGOC Guidelines)
- Birth and Post-Natal Yoga
- Prenatal Resources for Further Study
Continuing Education Credits
Our Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training online course is Yoga Alliance approved for 3 CECs and is available to start at any time. Register prior to Dec 31, 2021 to count… Read More
This remote workshop as contact hours, per a YA exception. We sometimes offer this as a live course, which counts as 8 contact-hour CECs.
Online Course Requirements
- Read the 76-page manual (PDF)
- View 68-minute online video
- Practice teaching and complete all activities in manual
- Complete open book exam online
- Provides 3 non-contact YA CEC hours
- Provides 8 hours of live instruction
- 8 contact-hour CECs
- Includes 76 page manual (PDF)
- Access to 68-minute online video
You have 12 months to complete the course. If you go over this time, you’ll need to apply for an extension. There is a fee for extending the course.
Our locations, along with a map, are found on our Contact Page.
Course also offered remotely.
Note: Aqua Yoga live courses are scheduled for Pensacola, FL unless otherwise noted.
You can join the online course at anytime. We do not have a live training scheduled at this time, but if you are interested in attending a live workshop, please let us know.